Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Microwave: How To Cook Rice




Due to space constraint in the kitchen, it's unsightly to have too many appliances sitting on the table top.

For that reason, you can easily guess that, I don't own a rice cooker!

So, how do I cook rice?

MICROWAVE, of course!!

It's such a life-saving invention. I can cook rice, bake cake, grill poultry, heat-up food in just a few simple steps. It even comes with 20 pre-programmed function for the dummy!

What can you ask for more?

To get your rice beautifully cooked, just follow these simple steps:
1. Scoop one cup of rice, that's the serving for 2
2. Rinse the rice thoroughly once (I'm using SUMO Calrose Rice)
3. For one cup of rice, you need equally one cup of water. Aged rice might need a bit more
4. Put the glassware in the microwave, close the door
5. Set the timer to 17 minutes

Rice is beautifully cooked after 17 minutes.

P/S: I bought the microwave 4 years ago & it maintain the same price til this day. I'm just so damn proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment