The best way to start the day is to have a cup of rich aromatic hot coffee that has your signature in it.
There couldn't be more unique unless you make it your own.
Coffee is the only drug that I could afford. The bright side is, the substance abuse doesn't take you to jail. Instead, it gives you a few anti-oxidant points that makes you look younger.
Well, younger is arguable. But, it's undeniably boost up the the spirit, physically & mentally.
Years ago, I didn't like coffee as much as I do right now. Back then, the coffee that I made, it tasted sour.
If you face the same problem like I did, you might want to review the steps on how you make your coffee.
Just follow these simple steps:
1. Boil the water (make it hot, not warm)
2. Scoop a spoonful of Nescáfe Gold (recommended as 2g but I like it stronger)
3. Pour 180-200ml of hot water & stir the mixture
There, you have your Americano.
If you like it sweeter:
4. Add small amount of sugar into the mixture (I personally do not like it too sweet)
If you would like to have some milk in it:
5. Just pour a bit of milk into the mixture according to your liking. If you need a fancy coffee, warm the milk, whisk it til you get air integrated & it become foamy. Then pour it in your coffee. Warm milk will make the foam stay longer as it's about the same temperature as your coffee.
The key is, you need to get it done in order.
If you find your coffee is not strong enough, it's a big NO NO to add more coffee powder afterwards.
It changes ... no, it spoils the taste!
Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment